Client Engagement Manager
Please note, while currently located in Bellevue, we are super excited to be moving to a new office space in Fremont in August!
As the Client Engagement Manager, you are responsible for the client experience, quality, and growth of the client relationship. You’ll help provide strategic insights to our client’s needs and for the vision around the opportunities in their space. You’ll collaborate with a passionate group of creatives to set the stage to organically partner with the client. In short, you are the X-factor working across our teams and the client to identify opportunities to ensure we deliver amazing work for overjoyed clients.
- Working closely with This Place leadership, you will be responsible for growing client relationships in a trusted partnership.
- Collaborate with team leads to drive communications, setting client expectations and scope management, include change management processes, and project extensions.
- Lead development of the account, including, but not limited to, successful delivery of projects, development of a relationship with the client with a view across programs to continue foresight into opportunities.
- Proactively provide hands-on support to help lead the team in strategic thinking and translate high-level business goals into tangible deliverables.
- Be an expert in understanding the client’s business, industry, and cultural trends.
- Support overall Business Development efforts in identifying new, qualified leads for This Place.
- Collaborate with Program and Creative leads to continually develop best practices around the Account discipline, including collaboration and sharing knowledge, tools, and case studies across the studio.
- 6+ years experience focusing on creative projects, product development, and innovation at a creative agency or management consultancy.
- Broad interest in emerging technologies and using design to craft a better world, and demonstrated passion for innovation and design.
- Confident, thoughtful, driven, responsible, and professional. Self-directed and inspiring in your work ethic, motivation, and storytelling.
- Comfortable and confident interacting with senior executives within a large organization.
- Positive client references.