This Place Seattle is growing its Project Management team and we are looking for an ambitious, confident, and enthusiastic person to join our family in the role of Project Manager. Based in Seattle and reporting to our Project Director, you will be responsible for guiding the team through product development projects from initiation through to project closure. The role requires collaborating with design and software development teams to plan and deliver in line with our high internal and external expectations.
Key Job Tasks
- Support Head of Production and Project Director with the day-to-day running of project teams.
- Work closely with design and development teams, to scope, plan and execute a variety of projects.
- Produce all project documentation like timelines, budgets, resource & delivery plans and reports.
- Conduct regular stand-up meetings, as well as key scheduled client deliverable reviews.
- Ensure project objectives and deliverables are fully defined and supported by key internal and client stakeholders.
- Manage project budgets by tracking team time and progress.
- Work directly with clients to communicate project scope, status, billing schedules, and workflows.
- Develop long-term relationships and trust with clients and colleagues.
- 4 years of experience in digital project management—experience in design project management a plus.
- Strong understanding of the project lifecycle.
- Experience in adapting traditional PM methodologies such as agile and waterfall to the demands of the client and the needs of the team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Confident, assertive, self-reliant, proactive, and responsible.
- Good listening skills, but able to challenge and bring in own ideas for requirements and solutions.
- An enthusiasm for the challenges of digital design and product development.
- Open to occasional travel internationally.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology a plus.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus.