Do you have more experience than what we're looking for? Check out our Director of Business Strategy job on our website!
This Place is a London-born digital product design consultancy founded to solve problems by design. We help influential global brands define and realize their strategic vision through the design of smarter and better digital products and services. We’re a friendly, driven team with a passion about all things digital.
At This Place, we look for those who are smart, curious, humble, and fun. We have in common a strong empathy for the human condition, critical thinking, business acumen, entrepreneurial spirits, and a love for solving the most meaningful problems through design. We work best with people who have the ability to listen, to see value in other opinions, and who enjoy constant collaboration.
We are on the hunt for a driven, self-starting Senior Strategist looking to partner with leading global brands as part of a rapidly growing business. As a senior member of our team, you’ll be a crucial part of delivering innovative, strategic guidance for our clients. The right candidate will also be given the opportunity to help drive and shape the nature of the work conducted in the practice, the team who will support it, and the clients with which we work.
The Senior Strategist will act as a senior member of our Strategy Practice whose goal is to deliver advisory-based projects for leading global brands. The role will involve working across business, technology, and operationally focused client domains at a macro level to help clients operate in a fast-changing market, take advantage of the efficiencies of digital, and find ways to unlock competitive advantage. The role will involve working closely with executive client teams to gather, analyze, and present fact-driven pragmatic insight on how the business needs to change including cost, time, and organizational implications.
If you’re passionate about helping clients succeed and have a proven track record within the world of consulting & digital transformation, we would love to talk to you.
- Deliver innovative, digital, strategic advice to clients and team.
- Act as a trusted advisor to executive client teams. Elevate client relationships and increase the value we deliver over time.
- Formulate scenarios for change and develop a point of view on the client’s best course of action. Research, write, and deliver presentations and reports to executive clients.
- Support businesses during relevant digital transformation programs.
- Lead and drive multidisciplinary project teams.
- Have and maintain knowledge in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization.
- Help us build something by contributing to the development and growth of the Strategy Practice & the rest of the business.
- Be a thought leader in your area of passion. Use your knowledge to build POCs, opinion pieces, or other market facing thought leadership.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in strategy consulting delivering successful client advisory projects. Experience supporting digital transformation externally or from within preferred.
- Excellent general business acumen with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Global brand experience mandatory; Seattle local brands a plus.
- Confident, assertive, driven, responsible, and professional. Self directed and inspiring in your work ethic and motivation.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, cross-functionally, and is seen as a leader and expert to outside disciplines.
- Passionate about digital and its impact on customer facing businesses.
- Ability to travel as required (minimal).