Senior Full Stack Developer
This Place is a customer experience studio, with expertise across strategy, user design and development. We are passionate about innovative user experiences that make the complex seem simple, create value for our clients and engagement from their customers. We specialise in mobile, responsive web, IoT, wearable technology and omni channel experiences.
We are a dedicated team, working with some of the world’s most influential brands from our London (25 people), Seattle and Tokyo offices. Having joined forces with Infoteria Corporation in 2017, we are entering a phase of rapid growth and looking for talented people to join our journey.
The Role of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Lead, guide and inspire a team to build great online products from back-end to front-end across an array of international clients
- Managing a development team of four. 70% hands on development, 30% team management and leadership
- Help define the future role of the development team within This Place
- Working on our own product, a simplified Design Guideline platform and single source of truth, that helps large organisations streamlining and scaling their design and creation process
Requirements of the Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Experience managing a team within a fast-paced environment
- Ideally experience working with clients to scope tasks and manage resource
- Knowledge in creating, maintaining and documenting coherent server side and client-side APIs
- Experience of software testing/TDD
- A great communicator, team player and people motivator
Why This Place?
- Innovation program with time reserved to come up with new ideas and explore new technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, AR, VR, AI and Machine Learning
- e.g. MindRDR (http://mindrdr.thisplace.com/) using Google Glass and EEG devices which we have open sourced
- We love to attend (and win) hackathons together! We recently won the London Insurance Blockchain Hackathon with our Ethereum Insurance Dapp
- We are currently doing research in Blockchain technologies to explore the potential
***NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE***