Are you an experienced management consultant excited to lean into design? Then this is the job for you! Our strategists are one part strategy consultant and one part business designer. Unlike a typical consultant however, storytelling is always at the heart of what we do. Working with multidisciplinary teams and executives our ability to tell a coherent story, make it consumable and translate it on the fly for specific audiences is crucial.
While we work very closely with product managers, our role is distinct. We partner with the client to represent the business and customer perspectives throughout the product life cycle. From research to prototype to launch, we provide the guardrails that ensure an idea doesn’t get stuck in the hype cycle and makes it to market delivering tangible business value and customer impact. To do this we ask the questions a business would want to know about a new product or service - i.e the customer value, size of the market, competition, pricing, behavioral science, technology infrastructure, business impact, investment required and time to scale.
As a Manager in the Strategy team, the right candidate will also be given the opportunity to help drive and shape the nature of the work conducted in the practice, the team who will support it, and the clients with which we work.
If you’re passionate about helping clients succeed and have a proven track record within the world of management consulting or digital transformation, we would love to talk to you.
- Ability to reframe business problems with a design mindset.
- Lead and drive large multidisciplinary engagements.
- Develop and nurture client relationships
- Deliver presentations and reports to senior executives
- Oversee development of customer personas, journey maps, design concept pitch decks, financial models and business cases
- Contribute to the development and growth of the Strategy practice
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in management consulting, experience leading large engagements with executive clients preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong background in project management, organizational change, customer experience, business case development and design thinking.
- Deep experience and mastery of presentation and data analysis tools
- Passionate about digital and its impact on customer facing businesses.
- Ability to travel as required
This Place offers a generous benefits package!
- 100% paid employee only medical, dental, and vision
- Competitve salary
- Generous PTO policy
- 11 holidays
- Fun Fremont location
- Maternity/paternity benefits for those with at least 6 months of service