Senior Associate (Strategy)
Are you a management consultant with a passion for design? Then this is the job for you!
We partner with the client to represent the business and customer perspectives throughout the product life cycle. From research to prototype to launch we provide the guardrails that ensure an idea doesn’t get stuck in the hype cycle and makes it to market delivering tangible business value and customer impact. To do this we ask the questions a business would want to know about a new product or service - i.e the customer value, size of the market, competition, pricing, behavioral economics, technology infrastructure, business impact, investment required and time to scale.
As a senior member of our team, the right candidate will also be given the opportunity to help drive and shape the nature of the work conducted in the practice, the team who will support it, and the clients with which we work.
If you’re passionate about helping clients succeed and have a proven track record within the world of business design, management consulting or digital transformation, we would love to talk to you.
- Ability to reframe business problems with a design mindset.
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Develop customer personas, journey maps, design concept pitch decks, and business cases
- Research, write, and deliver presentations and reports to executive clients.
- Lead and drive multidisciplinary project teams.
- Mentor junior strategists toward client delivery excellence.
- Contribute to the development and growth of the Strategy Practice & the rest of the business.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in client facing management consulting or digital transformation roles.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong background in project management, organizational change, customer experience, business case development and design thinking a plus.
- Deep experience and mastery of presentation and data analysis tools.
- Passionate about digital and its impact on customer facing businesses.
- Ability to travel as required (minimal).
This Place offers a generous benefits package!
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees
- Competitive salary and generous PTO policy
- Summer and winter conference
- 10 paid holidays
- Fun Fremont location
- Maternity/paternity benefits for those with at least 6 months of service